Two AGS employees at job site.



Traffic Control Planning & Management | Equipment & Signage Rentals

Sorry, but no. For rentals, please call 253.531.9782 to check availability and current pricing.

Yes. You need a permit from whatever city, town or county that regulates the roadway you’re planning to work on. AGS does not procure permits, as this is each contractor’s responsibility. However, AGS will draw a Traffic Control Plan (TCP) for you to submit to the municipality in order to get a permit. The contractor will be responsible for obtaining the permit.

Please call the AGS office at 253.531.9782 ext.1 and we’ll do everything we can to get you scheduled. We appreciate as much notice as possible, but we’ll always do our best to satisfy every customer.

You can request flaggers 24 hours a day. During office hours call 253.531.9782 ext.1 and our estimating department will do everything possible to meet your needs. For after-hours requests please call our dispatcher at 253.310.2538.

Please see our Current Openings.

You can apply on this page by downloading and application and then sending an email to [email protected] with your completed application. You’ll need a valid Flagger Card, valid Washington State driver’s license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.

Yes. We have a 2-hour minimum for Prevailing work and a 4-hour minimum for Non-Prevailing work.

An AGS Dispatcher can be reached at 253.310.2538.

We can deliver your signs to the location you request, in time for your work, with a small delivery charge added to your invoice.

Yes. We can estimate the price for both rental and purchase and you can let us know what works best for you.

Yes.  Please click here to learn about how we can help you with Traffic Control Plans.

You can also contact us at 253.531.9782 or fill out this form and we’ll provide you with a quote. If approved, we’ll send the TCP to our designer.


"*" indicates required fields