Frequently Asked Questions

As of June 1, 2017 Advanced Government Services, Inc. is certified as an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE) for projects funded by the Federal Highway Administration (FHA). This new certification is due to changes in the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program that impact small and diverse business goals. Only UDBE firms will count towards FHA funded transportation project goals. WSDOT has implemented this program to be in compliance with the Federal DBE program regulations. DBE is a federal designation created to promote opportunity for for-profit small business concerns where socially and economically disadvantaged individuals own at least a 51% interest and also control management and daily business operations. African Americans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asian-Pacific and Subcontinent Asian Americans, and women are presumed to be socially and economically disadvantaged. MWBE (Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise) is a Washington state designation implemented to further encourage supplier diversity. As AGS holds all three certifications, we can help your federally and state funded projects meet UDBE/DBE/MWBE requirements.
You can purchase in multiple ways: Visit our web store at Buy directly at our office. We have the most popular PPE items in our retail store. Call us at 253.531.9782. We'll take your order and ship it to you.
Absolutely. We can add names and company logos to vests and other safety apparel in any quantity you need
Sorry. For rentals, you need to call 253.531.9782 to check availability and current pricing.
Yes. You need a permit from whatever city, town or county that regulates the roadway you’re planning to work on. AGS does not procure permits, as this is each contractor’s responsibility. However, AGS will draw a Traffic Control Plan (TCP) for you to submit to the municipality in order to get a permit. The contractor will be responsible for obtaining the permit.
Please call the AGS office at 253.531.9782 ext.1 and we’ll do everything we can to get you scheduled. We appreciate as much notice as possible, but we’ll always do our best to satisfy every customer.
You can request flaggers 24 hours a day. During office hours call 253.531.9782 ext.1 and our estimating department will do everything possible to meet your needs. For after hours requests please call our dispatcher at 253.310.2538.
You can apply on our website or submit your resume to [email protected] You can also call our office directly to hear about current opportunities. You'll need a valid Flagger Card, valid Washington State driver's license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Yes. We have a 2-hour minimum for Prevailing work and a 4-hour minimum for Non-Prevailing work.
An AGS Dispatcher can be reached at 253.310.2538.
We can deliver your signs to the location you request, in time for your work, with a small delivery charge added to your invoice.
Yes. We can estimate the price for both rental and purchase and you can let us know what works best for you.
Yes. Contact us at 253.531.9782 and we'll provide you with an estimate. If approved, we'll send the TCP to our designer.